New York Workers' Compensation Insurance
Did you know? New York businesses pay some of the highest rates in the country for workers' compensation insurance. As a business owner, you have two choices:
- React to each work comp injury and illness on a case-by-case basis and wait and see what happens for your workers' compensation renewal quote each year.
- Take action throughout the year to proactively control claims and drive down premium costs.
As you might have guessed, we at BNC Insurance & Risk Advisors recommend option #2. We work with employers in the states of Connecticut, New Jersey and New York to drive down workers' compensation costs through proactive measures that include:
- Cultivating a safe work environment
- Training workers to operate safely
- Managing medical treatment
- Offering early-return-to-work
- Investigating claims promptly and thoroughly
- Shopping the market to find the best carrier for you
- Helping you join New York safety groups when beneficial
We offer a full range of business insurance for companies in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. This means you no longer have to work with multiple insurance partners - you can get both your New York workers' compensation insurance and your New York business insurance from BNC Insurance & Risk Advisors - one of the tri-state area's most established and well-regarded insurance agencies.
If you're searching for business expertise, industry clout and a reliable, proactive partner, BNC is your best choice for New York workers' compensation insurance.