Voluntary Group Benefits - BNC's Employee Advantage Plan
The BNC Difference
While insurance has become a commodity to many these days, we at BNC believe in taking the time to get to know our clients. Everyone has unique coverage needs and the only way to uncover these needs is to consult with our clients. We apply this same approach to our Employee Advantage Plan. In fact, as Independent Agents, we are insurance advocates who work for our clients, not for an insurance company.
Why BNC’s Employee Advantage Plan?
- Provides a valuable benefit to help attract and retain employees
- No cost to you, the employer
- Minimal administrative work
- Exclusive group discounted rates*
- Professional review of your employees’ current insurance coverage’s
- Potential savings to your employees’ personal expenses
- Partnerships with financially strong, “A” rated insurance carriers
- Complimentary, annual renewal reviews of your employees’ personal insurance policies
- Claims reporting available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Dedicated toll-free 800 number
- Discounted Defensive Driver Courses to help save on insurance premiums
- Individual policies that your employees keep even if they retire or leave your place of employment
- Proven communication activities to enhance employee participation without disrupting their daily work activity
BNC’s Employee Advantage Plan provides a win-win solution for both you and your employees! To learn more about ourEmployee Advantage Plan, please contact us today.
For additional information; to have your current plan reviewed; or to discuss various options available; please contact Jennifer Gordon at (914) 937-1230 or e-mail Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Rates subject to Underwriting approval. Other pricing options may be offered.