New York Risk Management - Serving 25 States
What is risk managment?
Many companies use insurance as a vehicle to transfer financial risk from a business to an insurance carrier in exchange for the premium paid. Insurance is many companies’ only form of risk management.
At BNC, however, we go beyond the mere insurance transaction. Our goal is to provide our clients with innovative resources and tools to proactively identify, minimize, and manage their risks. Our strategies compliment the creative and effective insurance programs we put in place by providing the additional resources needed to decrease future losses and minimize expenses. The end goal is to positively impact your firm’s bottom line by reducing both direct and indirect costs.
- Annual Risk Survey
- Claims Management Services
- Contract Reviews
- Coordinated Loss Control Survey and Inspections
- Disaster Recovery
- Employee Background Screening
- OSHA Compliance
- Risk Transfer Services
- Safety Manuals
- Stewardship Reports
- Subshield – online proprietary Certificate of Insurance management
- Workers’ Comp Experience Modification Review
- Workers' Compensation Premium Recovery